Three 120mm Vignettes for Richard

• Thread starter Deleted member 6559
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6559

Thanks Steve. I printed the poster off, then set fire to it. That German at the back......!

Last edited by a moderator:

Peter Gillson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Peter
Peter

I'm late coming to this thread, but very nice work. I agree with others - would not like to meet the guy at the back!

Peter

SteveH

SMF Supporter
First Name
Stephen
Morning Peter

Hot enough?

Looking forward to your next project now the giant scenario has finished.

It will be good to see some bright colours again.

What will you do first?

After sorting out the display cabinet?

Regards

Steve H

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Hi Peter
Superb finish as always......loads to look at and all of the highest standard. I do think they look like the worlds ugliest boy band that has just heard their team has been knocked out of the World Cup though :tongue-out:

Reactions: JR
D

Deleted member 6559

Peter - Thank you.
Steve - Not too hot hear as we have an east wind coming off the see - quite nice actually. Not going for anything too colourful next - see new thread. The cabinet situation is sorted, with a few old pieces going into storage.
Tim - Cheers. Or the Rolling Stones facing a drug bust...

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Set fire ! thought I was the only pyromaniac, :surprised:
Peter, good morning .
Great scene, I loved Tim's post , think that chap looks most miffed about something. What a splendid face .
John.

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Hi Peter, got back from visiting my new grandson just in time it seems, great work on those figures, yet another set to be very proud of.

Reactions: JR
D

Deleted member 6559

Many thanks Mick, and congratulations - first time for me coming up in September (I still think I'm too young to be a granddad).

First Name
Andrew
Fantastic result Peter and Herr Grump looks at home amongst this miserable bunch!
Andy
(House-building still consuming lots of time, even though others are doing it. We've had a 3rd water leak and broken conservatory roof to add to things to sort out!)

D

Deleted member 6559

Thanks Andy. You are in the wars - hope the weather's some compensation.

100_2347.JPG

As Royal Mail let me down and I still haven't received my ordered figures, I decided to go back to the spares box and see if I could make anything up to accompany the above figure. These are what I came up with:
100_2454.JPG100_2456.JPG

The first is an SS cavalry officer and the second a Wehrmacht field officer. I don't know if they'll work out, but I had fun putting them together.

SteveH

SMF Supporter
First Name
Stephen
Morning Peter

So this is where you are hiding!

The 2 mix and match figures look like a good start, hopefully a better day with the brushes?

Off to work for me today, as I do 1 in 5 Saturdays.

Who would bother calling their insurer on a Weekend in the middle of a heatwave?

No one, hopefully!

Have fun with the heads

Regards

Steve H

D

Deleted member 6559

Hi Steve - Yes, I think I'll continue on this thread for a while as Richard is sending more stuff - stay tuned.

Well you wouldn't have thought anyone would want to think about insurance in this weather... Hope you have a quite day in the office.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Nice work on the jigsaw. Its like an adult game of Mixies :smiling5:. The cigarette looks very realistic. Will look forward to seeing this pair come together. Good luck

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Peter .
Hi, hope you managing to get something done in the heat.
Nice to see the No 1cabinet, any chance of seeing the others ?
John .

D

Deleted member 6559

Hi John. The heat certainly is a problem, but I'm getting on - check out the latest thread 'More figures for Richard'. Number 2 cabinet is stuck on the landing under mountains of my daughter's baby stuff I'm afraid.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi peter
As always your work is superb. You have a knack of putting bits and bobs from the spares box together and coming up with a unique figure.
Congratulations on your upcoming Granddadness. We are of course far too young - young at heart anyway.
Jim