Three Verlinden 200mm Busts

• Thread starter Deleted member 6559
  • Start date

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
Peter,I'm sure I could have Dremelled the face out of the pilot and sculpted something tolerable, why don't you pm me next time this happens and let's see if we can rescue some of these?

D

Deleted member 6559

Steven - This stuff happens. I'm a bit peeved, but silk purses and sow's ears and all that.

Steve - It's been a weird Christmas, what with my son's relationship break-up and Katherine's imminent departure for NZ. She and Naomi were in Shanghai at the last update - 12 hours there, then a further 12 hours on to NZ. Thought I'd feel more bereft, but chin is firmly up and not quivering. I've just stripped down an old SK Miniature samurai bust and I have a massive 1/5 thing coming. Then I really must get back into 1/16 figures - a few in the stash. Will probably be asleep when the clock strikes 12 - the baby wears us all out by 9.

Neil - I'm definitely feeling my lack of sculpting skills. I may well take you up on that offer. It must be great to be able to sort these things out. What surprises me about these Verlindens is that they are so carefully finished generally, yet still have major flaws, usually to the face.

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
Neil - I'm definitely feeling my lack of sculpting skills. I may well take you up on that offer. It must be great to be able to sort these things out. What surprises me about these Verlindens is that they are so carefully finished generally, yet still have major flaws, usually to the face.
Seriously, Peter - it would be a pleasure, but you'd have to promise not to bin it :tears-of-joy: !

Richard48

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
I always have heads laying around and can adapt some of the Verlinden fugglies as well mate.
Rich.

D

Deleted member 6559

Many thanks Neil and Richard. I'll bear you both in mind when the next terrible head turns up, though I intend to stop buying crummy busts in future!