Thunderbirds and Star Wars

R

roymattblack

Yes, a strange combination....

The Star Wars pics are from many years ago.

I built the settings on a table top using plasticine imprinted with real bark to make the trees, bits of fern and twigs hanging from above and lots of moss and twigs for the ground.

Overhead lighting was directed through a large paper 'net' to cast obscure shadows to represent branches above.

The finished prints were tweaked with airbrush.

Thunderbird 2 was placed on a stand in front of my computer screen which had different sky pictures on it. The support pole was removed using Photoshop and the light trails etc were added in PS as well.

Hope you like the pics.

Roy.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Love those Star Wars dios look amazing :smiling3:

J

John Huggins

Outstanding photo's Roy, & the sets are well cool, nice one.

John

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Excellent Roy. In fact when I saw the SW ones I thought you had just ripped them off from a mag or something-really realistic, top work Roy. I love the lens flare on the T2.

Get your pictures entered into the photo section http://www.scale-models.co.uk/threads/photography-contest-2014-please-read-before-you-post.26938/ I am sure they will go down a treat.

Si:smiling3:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
outstanding on both Thunderbird as well as star wars, but always a bigger Thunderbird fan,:rolleyes:

but the work on the star wars Dio,s are top notch :D

D

dubster72

Love them both! The Star Wars dios care amazing & Thunderbird 2 is my favourite!

Cheers

Patrick

First Name
Gregg
I think I need some photography classes to equal stuff like this! :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3: