Tidy up time

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
we have had a new rattan furniture set for the garden and needed somewhere to store the cushions. The kids play house, not kids anymore daughter off to Lincoln University to study paramedic science and son off to join the RAF later in the year, anyway the shed needed a tidy up and conversely so did my paint storage;
20200715_154116.jpg

Quick order to scale models and two days later two more HZ paint racks arrived and 2 hours layer and two big bags of dried up paint chucked away i had this;
20200715_183039.jpg

A massive boost for me was I found a model I had been searching for a couple of years and thought I had binned it;

20200715_172306.jpg

Also found this one as well

20200715_174100.jpg

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Careful Steve, this tidying up lark can affect your health. Nice though to have found that kit, just think how much you have saved not ordering it again :thumb2::smiling3:

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Careful Steve, this tidying up lark can affect your health. Nice though to have found that kit, just think how much you have saved not ordering it again :thumb2::smiling3:
I know, I now have two sets of Def models coolers!

What trade is he going to join up as?
Hopefully as a weapons technician.

Put me straight Steve. Which of the first two pictures is the before and after one ? :flushed:
Cheeky !

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Hopefully as a weapons technician.

Cool. I was a rigger (Airframes Tech). Just let him know the the old saying.....

"RAF Aircraft Engineer! Because even pilots need to have heroes!"