Tiger Hunting

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
always real like your diorama,s ,Jim and this one,s as good as all your work,nice use of space and placement ,
well done to you thumbs up from me, :smiling4:

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Brilliant dio. Jim, and very nice pictures too.

Top notch as usual... :thumb2:

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Jim
You have a style all your own and create dios up there with the very best. They really have a feel of the nasty side of war. This is another superb effort and I love it :thumb2:
Jim

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
always real like your diorama,s ,Jim and this one,s as good as all your work,nice use of space and placement ,
well done to you thumbs up from me, :smiling4:
Thank you so much Monica.
Jim

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Jim
You have a style all your own and create dios up there with the very best. They really have a feel of the nasty side of war. This is another superb effort and I love it :thumb2:
Jim
Thank you ever so much Jim, your kind words give my mo-jo a big boost!
Jim

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
I'm with the others on this "Super Pershing" Not seen one of these modeled before. Well done sir!
Rick H.:thumb2:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
I'm with the others on this "Super Pershing" Not seen one of these modeled before. Well done sir!
Rick H.:thumb2:
Thanks Rick, glad you like, kit is a Dragon, turret, add on armor and compensator are a resin modification.

Jim

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
You have been busy Jim. Caught another moment in time really well. Great work all round

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
superbly realistic....one word... well done... :smiling:

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hi Jim, you've got the grim and grime side of war to the T. The weathering and add on armor to the Pershing really looks good. Haven't seen many Pershings built so this is a treat.

Cheers,
Richard

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Very nice work Jim. Love the work on the plate steel especially. As Richard says you have a uniquely gritty style. A great diorama of this very special tank - only one in operation in the European theatre. The Super Pershing looks like a tank from a ‘Mad Max‘ movie - a tank on steroids!
Cool
Cheers
Paul

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Jim, you've got the grim and grime side of war to the T. The weathering and add on armor to the Pershing really looks good. Haven't seen many Pershings built so this is a treat.

Cheers,
Richard
Very nice work Jim. Love the work on the plate steel especially. As Richard says you have a uniquely gritty style. A great diorama of this very special tank - only one in operation in the European theatre. The Super Pershing looks like a tank from a ‘Mad Max‘ movie - a tank on steroids!
Cool
Cheers
Paul
Thanks so much guys, she is a beast alright, and was a lot of fun to build.

Jim