Tiger I (Tac Number 100) Initial Production ,Rye Field Model - No. RM-5075 Exhausts

slupanter

SMF Supporter
First Name
Alexander
Hi all,
Please could someone help me out :smiling3:

Does anyone have the Rye Field Model's No. RM-5075
Capture 1.PNG

I am looking for the measurements the extended exhaust tips highlighted in the picture below:
Capture 2.PNG

Reactions: JR

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Sorry Alexander I can't help, but bumping this up the list might find someone with the answer.
Have you lost the parts ?

slupanter

SMF Supporter
First Name
Alexander
Hi John, I am building the Dragon 100 and I want to extend the exhaust flash shields as on the real tank.

Thank you for the bump

Reactions: JR

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
When I measure them in the drawing, the exhaust on the tank is 48.51 units long (says Photoshop), while the extension is 24.19 units. So, measure up the length of the exhaust on your Dragon kit, multiply by 24.19 and divide by 48.51 to get an approximate height of the part you need to add. They also seem to be 7/8ths the diameter of the lower exhausts (the lower ones measure as 8 wide, the upper as 7).

Tiger exhausts.png

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
When I measure them in the drawing, the exhaust on the tank is 48.51 units long (says Photoshop), while the extension is 24.19 units. So, measure up the length of the exhaust on your Dragon kit, multiply by 24.19 and divide by 48.51 to get an approximate height of the part you need to add. They also seem to be 7/8ths the diameter of the lower exhausts (the lower ones measure as 8 wide, the upper as 7).

View attachment 459113
Thank you Jakko .I knew some one would hopefully have the answer !