Tim’s Trumpeter 1/35 KV-7 {Lee’s Russian tank group build 2022}

First Name
Jean-Marc
NNNNNNNNeat . looking very nice and clean !.. well done SIR and thank you for sharing it with us, it,s quite appreciated !

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Great finish Tim! I don’t know how I missed this thread I’m so sorry. Like I said before love those exhaust. Glad to have you join us on this GB and most of all you had fun building it. Hope to see you on another one.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Great finish Tim! I don’t know how I missed this thread I’m so sorry. Like I said before love those exhaust. Glad to have you join us on this GB and most of all you had fun building it. Hope to see you on another one.
Cheers Lee. I’ll be on another GB or three ;) Nice to do something a bit more mainstream than the little blokes occasionally.

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
The "wee" folk would be sorely missed.....not too many GB's Tim! ;)
I completely agree Rick!
Tim`s stuff is certainly "A Wonder of the Dark arts" to many of us.... and for him to take time out on his Awesome Figures would be a real loss to us all!:flushed:
I`m,(OBVIOUSLY!!),not a tiny,fantasy,figure painter..... BUT i DO have a few "Discworld" little figs that i`d like to attempt!!... SOO .....
IMHO .... If The TIMSTER wants to do a GB for "Liddle Figures"...... :thinking:......
..... THEN....... (Despite it being COMPLETELY out of my comfort zone)...... I`D BE IN :fearful:
...... C`mon Tim
...... !!

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
I completely agree Rick!
Tim`s stuff is certainly "A Wonder of the Dark arts" to many of us.... and for him to take time out on his Awesome Figures would be a real loss to us all!:flushed:
I`m,(OBVIOUSLY!!),not a tiny,fantasy,figure painter..... BUT i DO have a few "Discworld" little figs that i`d like to attempt!!... SOO .....
IMHO .... If The TIMSTER wants to do a GB for "Liddle Figures"...... :thinking:......
..... THEN....... (Despite it being COMPLETELY out of my comfort zone)...... I`D BE IN :fearful:
...... C`mon Tim
...... !!
Wow, thanks! That was completely out of the blue……and it didn’t cost me a penny :tongue-out3: I’m a wonder of the dark arts to my wife as well, at least, I think that’s what she says LOL…..
I really don’t think this is a GB subject though. It is a niche within a niche…..
However, if it might help, I could do a proper SBS at some time after the two wingy GBs are over? Perhaps figure painting for non figure painters? Most of what I do is designed to get effect results relatively quickly. Could be useful for dio builders….Might do it with historicals to switch it up a bit though. Figure painting is figure painting, it’s just the colours that change…..

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Wow, thanks! That was completely out of the blue……and it didn’t cost me a penny :tongue-out3: I’m a wonder of the dark arts to my wife as well, at least, I think that’s what she says LOL…..
I really don’t think this is a GB subject though. It is a niche within a niche…..
However, if it might help, I could do a proper SBS at some time after the two wingy GBs are over? Perhaps figure painting for non figure painters? Most of what I do is designed to get effect results relatively quickly. Could be useful for dio builders….Might do it with historicals to switch it up a bit though. Figure painting is figure painting, it’s just the colours that change…..
As always ..... completely understating your work Tim!!.....
.... BUT,i do understand your modesty ;),
The SBS that you suggest would be very welcomed in my opinion...... however,i do disagree with your "A niche within a niche " comment, in my mind,this site is open to ALL types of genres..... and THIS ONE , i`d suggest,would get enough of us together,to get it up and running?!:thumb2:
Just my thoughts of course,but HEY.....
You only need 10 of us!!:cool: