Tim’s Trumpeter 1/35 KV-7 {Lee’s Russian tank group build 2022}

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
As always ..... completely understating your work Tim!!.....
.... BUT,i do understand your modesty ;),
The SBS that you suggest would be very welcomed in my opinion...... however,i do disagree with your "A niche within a niche " comment, in my mind,this site is open to ALL types of genres..... and THIS ONE , i`d suggest,would get enough of us together,to get it up and running?!:thumb2:
Just my thoughts of course,but HEY.....
You only need 10 of us!!:cool:
Cheers Andy. Perhaps the way to go is to do the SBS, then see if there is much interest in a small figure GB, 1/35 and smaller perhaps…..

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Superb Tim, love the shading and esp the exhaust stains.
Matron was very impressed along with the other committee members and has awarded you the .
The Dogs_0.jpg THE DOGS 2 MOD.png
Congratulations.

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Congratulations Tim on the Dogs award from the race towers committee they are pretty stingy to when they give it out so you must’ve done something right

Last edited:

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Superb Tim, love the shading and esp the exhaust stains.
Matron was very impressed along with the other committee members and has awarded you the .
View attachment 452988
Congratulations.
Many thanks John, and my thanks to the committee. It must have been a protracted decision…..but I’m pleased they came to a conclusion.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Many thanks John, and my thanks to the committee. It must have been a protracted decision…..but I’m pleased they came to a conclusion.
Tim there was some dispute amongst some of the more purist members regarding the actual green , but Matron threatened to use her veto ( a sharp dig with the hypo ) and order was resumed .