Tm'osdell HO scale garden railway

ozdell

SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
HI Tony its comin on
chris
HI Chris, thanks, haven't being able to do to much work on the layout because of the unstable weather now in February the worsted month for summer being humid, today is cloudy but have two appointments, one to sort out my right eye still causing issues .
See how Saturday is want to get out all the modules and smaller track decking to see how it will fit in back yard, have cut the length back to 38 feet by 31 feet wide.
Tony from down under how are you going

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Chris, thanks, haven't being able to do to much work on the layout because of the unstable weather now in February the worsted month for summer being humid, today is cloudy but have two appointments, one to sort out my right eye still causing issues .
See how Saturday is want to get out all the modules and smaller track decking to see how it will fit in back yard, have cut the length back to 38 feet by 31 feet wide.
Tony from down under how are you going
WHATS up with your eye Tony ? an it will be good to see a train running when do you think it will be ?
chris

ozdell

SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
WHATS up with your eye Tony ? an it will be good to see a train running when do you think it will be ?
chris
HI Chris, I will chat to you on the email , too much to type on the forum about my eye , I hope to get down to the shed after brekkie, got up late will depend on the the weather is very cloudy here , want to join up the approach module with the station module so I can complete the track work .
How are you going Tony