Tommy1drops M4A2 Sherman Russian Army

T

tommy1drop

I really like Sherman tanks, so much that I have decided to do a second build for the Sherman SIG:rolleyes:

I have gone for another Academy M4A2 Sherman this time the Russian army version, I really enjoyed :smiling3:the first build as it went together fairly easily with no major problems at all, so seeing that this beauty was lying around in the stash, it would be criminal not to ;)

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
i did this one last year, really is a very nicely detailed kit that goes together with no drama

T

tommy1drop

Cheers Paul, have you any pics of your build, would love to see any if you have them.

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
no worries

pm imbound....easier to give you a link ;)

T

tommy1drop

Hi Paul thanks for the link, just looked at it, and it`s amazing buddy, lovely finished build of the M4A2, you did an amazing job on it, I just hope mine looks as good as your build.

T

tommy1drop

Thanks Ian, really looking forward to seeing how they both turn out.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
likewise looking forward to see how this one go,s as well

T

tommy1drop

hi monica thanks for that and its nice to have you watching this one ;)

P

Polux

Yeah!

What's happening here with you and Ian?? :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3: two Sherman each one of both!!

Let's see how all it turns :rolleyes:

Polux

T

tommy1drop

Hi Polux we`re both suckers for Shermies :rolleyes: Here are a few pics of the Russian army version and where its at ;) and the two Shermans together, now where`s that olive drab :D

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
cannot wait to see the evil twins painted,:confused: look forward to it :rolleyes:

T

tommy1drop

Just a small update on this build, I still have a bit to do with weathering and decals on this Sherman, I think I have some Ruskie decals lying about the place, if not I will rob another kit of the dec`s as I don`t like the decals that come with this kit:eek:

I hope you like it so far:rolleyes:

T

tommy1drop

Hi guys just an update on this Sherman, its as good as finished, just one or two small detail bits and bobs and its done;)

Hope you like it:rolleyes: