Trade Federation Tank AMT/ERTL 1:32

A

adamkijak

Good morning to all, and thanks for opinions and i'm glad someone liked it. Only thing that is actualy left to do are some antennas on the gun turret, some tiny small adjustment of painting and varnish ( i haven't decide yet mat or satin for small gloss).

I'm showing this model also on different web site, and the guys over there saying i should make diorama for it, so i will - no Naboo battle scene it's rubbish- it will be urban scene i will make buliding and street from Tantoine. Because i got some droid parts left i will use them to create that scene.

If i haven't come off with some new star wars stuff, next project will be M-26 Dragon wagon from tamyia, i'm keeping that one for, a long time so my skills will be good enough not to kill it.

P.S. Steven Spielberg it's not answering anybody got his new tel. number? - LOL kidding.

My head just doesn't want to stop. First idea for dio:

Last edited:
G

GEEDUBBYA

Howdy Adam,

The diorama looks like the model, very impressive, what are you using for the walls...styrofoam? A little info on how you plan on creating the diorama would also be nice providing you have the time to do so.

Oh, by the way,

Steven Spielberg

c/o

DreamWorks SKG

100 Universal Plaza, #601

Universal City, CA 91608

telephone: (818)-777-4600

Have a good day,

Greg

A

adamkijak

\ said:
Howdy Adam, The diorama looks like the model, very impressive, what are you using for the walls...styrofoam? A little info on how you plan on creating the diorama would also be nice providing you have the time to do so.

Oh, by the way,

Steven Spielberg

c/o

DreamWorks SKG

100 Universal Plaza, #601

Universal City, CA 91608

telephone: (818)-777-4600

Have a good day,

Greg
Hi mate styrofoam it's just for the basis shape of buildings i will cover everything with wet paper to create shape i want and then i will brush it with clear varnish to be sure its solid. I dont have anything for the base at the moment ( i need piece of wood in a nice square shape). Question is can the tank over hang or does it have to be within borders of base. I have just brought some sand from the beach to create street and tiny "dunes" in a corners of building just like wind will do.

That will be me first diorama since 15 years so we will see.

Just to give you idea of i want to achive:

p.s. thanks for address i had a good laugh.:music_too

A

adamkijak

Next update, here you can see first attempt with sand, it will be a bit more and i will paint everything to bright up the walls.

T

tigertc

My son loves this, as do i. A totally awesome build thread. Superb work Adam.

A

adamkijak

Thanks mate, i need to find a place for it, its to big for my cabinet.

It is finished now, i'm just waiting for some proper sun for a final pictures.

This is how the scene looks now:

More will come

A

aljovin

\ said:
Thanks mate, i need to find a place for it, its to big for my cabinet.It is finished now, i'm just waiting for some proper sun for a final pictures.

This is how the scene looks now:

(pictures removed)

More will come
WOW! they look great!

Would anyone have a copy of the instructions for this model? I have lost them trying to find paint for it and haven't started constructing it. It seems that I cannot send private mails yet (obviously to prevent spam), so I'm asking here, if adamkijak (or anyone else, actually) would happen to have a copy that could either be scanned or sent to me?

B

backonthecase

This is simply stunning!!! I am looking for one of these tanks at the moment! The setting and detail work on the tank's hull is amazing!!

Where did you get the 1/32 scale droids and STAP?

Stuart

J

jarl

Yea í got this idea to as backonthecase

Thought i looking for the Amd kit also. I think the droids is action figure but dont know which one?

Lovely diorama