Trains forum...?

P

Polux

Hi friends.

I'm thinking to come in on a modelling train forum. It's not 100% sure...but seems a good option to learn and share my under construction layout.

Any of you are member or know some interesting site?

The problem will be to find a friendly forum like this...

My best option is "Model Railway forum" :confused:

Suggestions ;)

Thanks

Polux

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Hmmph!

I do hope that you will continue to post your railway exploits on here as well

Ian M

P

Polux

I still remember when arrive here, only two members said me "welcome", but you can breath a different atmosphere....

Oh my God! I joined on a train forum...what a mistake!

I think, don't I like to them...

Not, they don't like the Catalans...

Or they don't like the foreigners...

Better, they don't like the people!!

The members don't comment nothing, don't reply....err...:confused:

Better I stay here, at home!! :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

Last edited:
First Name
Richard
Hi Polux,

look at it this way its always difficult to correct and to comment a Master;), so stay here, as you say at Home;)

Cheers Richi

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Really sorry to hear that Polux, stay with it as you are the new-boy so may take a bit of getting use to. But, as you know, we love ya.

Si:smiling3:

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
I am sure that things will improve in the "other" forum. It will just take a bit of time. However, here you have a great place with loads of buddies and a train forum section that you are welcome to lift up, it is rather an overseen section of the forum and I for one was glad that some started to use it. I say keep it up. Who knows, maybe you can tempt some of the "other forum's" members over to us!!! lol

Ian M

rickoshea52

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
\ said:
I am sure that things will improve in the "other" forum. It will just take a bit of time. However, here you have a great place with loads of buddies and a train forum section that you are welcome to lift up, it is rather an overseen section of the forum and I for one was glad that some started to use it. I say keep it up. Who knows, maybe you can tempt some of the "other forum's" members over to us!!! lolIan M
Sounds like a challenge, Ian?

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
LOL. dont look at me. I know about as much about trains as British rail do/did. So not the best person to get that one going.

I recall that you are into trains though Rick.....

Ian M

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Having said that I have often fancied a layout, but never had the time, place or money. Maybe one day I will smuggle one in somewhere after we move house...

Ian M

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
its a pity about that Polux , but the good thing is that we will see you on here still!, cheers tony

rickoshea52

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
\ said:
LOL. dont look at me. I know about as much about trains as British rail do/did. So not the best person to get that one going.I recall that you are into trains though Rick.....

Ian M
You asked for it!!!!!!!!!

http://www.scale-models.co.uk/threads/knockomie.27002/

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
I don't own any train stuff, but of course did have a train set , some years ago. I've seen a few layouts and they are amazing, I just love looking at the detail. So Polux, stay here and build away. I may not comment much on the train part of the forum, but I do like to look.

T

tommy1drop

Sorry to hear that Polux, their loss and our gain buddy, I really enjoy your models, as I`ve already stated, it`s their loss.

B

Benhur

Only must noticed this thread. If anybody on here is interested in Marklin Model rail I can point you to a good site.