Trench Sections in Progress.

First Name
Andrew
I've been quiet recently. Sorry! I lost my Mojo for making models really and isolating at home made me 'reclusive' so I've not really wanted to post. I'm back at work at last, which is more Covid safe since a boss got the virus. I did do some modelling for Tommy's War while furloughed. You can find that on Darren's blog on his website. (I'm not sure that I should post links here?)
I've finally got an urge to do something and he's a Native American, so I won't post anything in this thread. I will go back to WW1, I think, but not for now.
(I don't have internet at work these days as we're setting up a new workshop after a fire destroyed the old place. My online time is therefore limited to some evenings.)
Andy

Steven000

WWII and nuts.
SMF Supporter
First Name
Steven
Good to see you back Andy, good luck at work and your project :thumb2:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
nice to see you back at it, ;)

D

Deleted member 6559

Sorry to hear about about the mojo loss Andy - you've had a lot of real life issues to deal with, so it's not surprising. It would be great if you could do a thread on the Native American, but no pressure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Hi Andy. Glad to see you posting again. Mojo loss happens to us all at some point. The change of pace to a Native American will be a good pallet cleanser. I too would be interested in seeing it if you feel like blogging. If you don’t, however, no pressure.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Andy
Good to see you again mate. Post when you can we will be here waiting. Take care.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Agree with the others Andy, good to see you back.
You've certainly had issues to deal with over the last years. Always a pleasure to see your work, the Mo Jo will return.

Peter Gillson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Peter
Hi Andy

Nice to see you back, and looking forward to your Native American

Peter