trumpeter 1/32 mig 17f

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
\ said:
Thanks for the advice Tony ol' chap. I'm thinking on building a Trumpeter 1/32 EF-2000A Eurofighter Typhoon but found very little on t'internet for reviews and concerned that there could potentially be too much kit bashing as you describe. However, it is a recent model (obviously its as old as the actual aircraft) so as you have advised with more recent kits, it shouldn't be too bad a build. Also investigating to see if there are any photo etched or resin kits for the model as if there is a chance that the detail isn't up to scratch, but have not found anything as yet. Either that, or I may just go for a tried and tested F-16...

Cheers

Chris
hi again chris,the typhoon should be a great kit ,what with it being a brand new release,i dont think youll have any probs with it.The mig was just inaccurate and missing details -as far as the fit and finish went it was fine,going together really easily.Ive done a mig3 by trumpeter in 1/32 too and that was great ,good fit and detail straight from the box.The only thing you might have to add to the typhoon is maybe a harness or full resin ejector seat(thats if there isnt a etched harness in the kit already) good luck with whatever you go for! cheers tony

G

Gladiator111

\ said:
hi again chris,the typhoon should be a great kit ,what with it being a brand new release,i dont think youll have any probs with it.The mig was just inaccurate and missing details -as far as the fit and finish went it was fine,going together really easily.Ive done a mig3 by trumpeter in 1/32 too and that was great ,good fit and detail straight from the box.The only thing you might have to add to the typhoon is maybe a harness or full resin ejector seat(thats if there isnt a etched harness in the kit already) good luck with whatever you go for! cheers tony
Thanks for the advice again Tony, It's always very welcome. Cannot see any other add ons for this kit so far. Have found this one and only review Trumpeter 1/32 EF-2000A Typhoon although it has no finished pics but it does include helpful sprue pics to get an idea of what you're paying for. I shall let you know how I get on and if I hand over the cash. :smiling3:

Cheers

Chris