Trumpeter 1:35 German E-100 Superheavy Tank

A few pics of my latest project.

I plan to create a small diorama depicting my WW2 alternate ending scenario.

It is January 1946, the Battle of the Bulge was a success for Germany, allied forces in the west are in disarray after a series of head-long retreats. Germany takes full advantage by completing their first prototype atomic weapon, which is subsequently deployed against Soviet forces in Poland. Russian forces are withdrawn to the Russian side of the Poland/Russia border.

Germany constructs a number of their new Panzer replacements during the lull in the fighting and these are deployed mainly in the East.

My Diorama will depict an E-100 tank in Poland, stopped for a rest and resupply after routing Soviet forces south of Krakow.

E5.png

E1.png

E2.png

E3.png

E4.png

D

dubster72

This is a kit that's on my list! Interesting fictional storyline, that heaven the German atomic program never got anywhere - labeling physics as a " Jewish science ", that's irony for you ;)

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
I do like the look of this one,very nice looking tank,nice start and clean looking, ;)

First Name
Dave
Looking forward to this..........chair is pulled up and I'm seated ready for the next installment! :smiling3: