Trumpeter 1/35 Type 87 AW

V

virtue66

Good day to you dear readers.. Hope you readers having a good day and all are good.

Now that I am satisfied with my line up of SPG, I decided to go for IFVs and SPAAGs and wheeled vehicles. I started my other fleets with this particularly beautiful and sci-fi looking vehicle from Japan.

I painted this beautiful gal in Tamiya JGSDF Brown and Dark Green.

For weathering, I kept it rather clean apart from the various shades of mud and many streakings. I am very very weak in making streakings and since this baby offer a lot of nicely angled surfaces, I though I'd give streakings another try.

I decided to show a lot of rain marks streakings with a layer of dusts on top.

The chassis was bombarded with various colour of pigment for collected earth and soil.

There's only one huge boo-boo that I am really pissed about - I think I just saw a huge finger print on the front glacis.... darn it..... . "$%£$%$^&"%$£%

Well, that's about as much I can sum up about the build. More informations and more photos and bigger ones (4000X3000) can be found on my blog -

http://modeller-innovation.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/trumpeter-135-jgsdf-type-87-aw.html

Please do have a look and thank you so much in advance for any feedback you guys may have. C&C are welcomed. Just be gentle haha.

Thank you for always supporting and for the kind words and various encouragements.

Until the next launch.

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
A great build Gary really like how you have put the water streaks on and I can't see any fingerprint

P

phikoleoputra

As always Gary quality build with awesome paint job and weathering!!

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Awesome build Gary, looks superb. I too cannot see the fingerprint, just the exceptional paint and weathering. Brutal looking 35mm Oerlikon's, would not like to be on the end of those blazing away.

Si:smiling3:

D

dubster72

A top build Gary! The dust effects & streaks work really well - one of your best sir!

I can't see a fingerprint either, even on your blog pictures.

Cheers

Patrick

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Awesome build Gary, looks superb, very well painted and weathered ;)

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Brilliant Gary...definitely no print in sight!

Lee :smiling3: