Trumpeter 1 350 Graf Spee

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Consider this done! Slight improvement over Tashkent,

Teachers report, must do better lol
20220405_101316.jpg20220405_101220.jpg20220405_101111.jpg20220405_101057.jpg20220405_101051.jpg

Tried to repair the mast off the funnel, but gave up, must remember to fit close to completion in future!

Again found some parts fitted with out glue, many holes had to be drilled others too big!!

Tried wooden deck for first time, about 75% ok, need to take more time fitting, as it did not align properly in a few places and will not use deck wash again. Do like the anchor chains by the way.

Also railings, one side used PVa and other thin CA, used tattoo needles to apply and very pleased, finally found a way to apply CA which worked for me.

Weathering did not work at all and a few paint problems, all my fault! Happy with Mr color but brush wise not good!

Not that happy, but KGV will be better!

CC always welcome, can now concentrate on KGV!

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Cracking build Bob. So glad you have learnt so much to take onto your next floaty build. Stick with it my friend as they look very nice indeed.

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Hi Bob
Looks very nice. You have clearly learned a great deal to take on to the next build.
Jim
Hi Jim and many thanks, still on that learning curve!
Looks fine to me Bob.

Nice build.

Ron
Evening Ron, much appreciated
Looks good Bob and theyll keep getting better each one you do.:thumb2:
I hope so, not many nails left lol, thanks Mark
Nice job Bob. Looks the part to me as well. Just right for the river plate…..
Hi Tim, hope you are feeling better!
Cracking build Bob. So glad you have learnt so much to take onto your next floaty build. Stick with it my friend as they look very nice indeed.
Much appreciated Steve, way to go yet! Aiming at the Excellent Tamiya monster Yamato but not yet!! Do not mention Swansea
Looks great Bob!
Pete
Hi Pete, appreciated

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Bob m8ty there is nothing wrong with that beautifull ship an it makes me happy to look at your builds an like your school report you are REALLY IMPROVEING Bob m8ty wonderfull build cant wait till yammy time an you are nr an exspert now so that should be a cracker an there is no mistakes an i could not see your ankor chains proper but what i did see of them they look ok m8ty
your ow pal boatman

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
HI Bob m8ty there is nothing wrong with that beautifull ship an it makes me happy to look at your builds an like your school report you are REALLY IMPROVEING Bob m8ty wonderfull build cant wait till yammy time an you are nr an exspert now so that should be a cracker an there is no mistakes an i could not see your ankor chains proper but what i did see of them they look ok m8ty
your ow pal boatman
Cheers Chris, very kind

No Yamato yet, more practice needed!!

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Hi Bob

Sorry completely missed this cross the finish line. That's turned out very nicely indeed. Very well done.

Andrew