Trumpeter's 1/35 Kriegslocomotive pictures

N

noble

Hi folks after a few weeks of long hours and hard work the Kriegslocomotive BR52 is finally finished, it has been build straight from the box and has been finished using humbrol sprays, tamiya acrylics, oils and pastels. The end section of the road has not yet been conected as there will be more track sections to be fitted to add wagons and a Karl gerat mortar, so i hope you like it and as usual all comments are welcome be they good or bad.:samurai:

scott

View attachment 29755

View attachment 29756

View attachment 29757

View attachment 29758

View attachment 29759

View attachment 29760

View attachment 29761

View attachment 29762

View attachment 29763

View attachment 29764

View attachment 29765

View attachment 29766

View attachment 29767

View attachment 29768

Completed locomotive 6.jpg

Completed locomotive 4.jpg

Completed locomotive 8.jpg

Completed locomotive 3.jpg

Completed locomotive 14.jpg

Completed locomotive 13.jpg

Completed locomotive 12.jpg

Completed locomotive 10.jpg

Completed locomotive 1.jpg

Completed locomotive 2.jpg

Completed locomotive 7.jpg

Completed locomotive 11.jpg

Completed locomotive 9.jpg

Completed locomotive 5.jpg

Completed locomotive 6.jpg

Completed locomotive 4.jpg

Completed locomotive 8.jpg

Completed locomotive 3.jpg

Completed locomotive 14.jpg

Completed locomotive 13.jpg

Completed locomotive 12.jpg

Completed locomotive 10.jpg

Completed locomotive 1.jpg

Completed locomotive 2.jpg

Completed locomotive 7.jpg

Completed locomotive 11.jpg

Completed locomotive 9.jpg

Completed locomotive 5.jpg

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
One mother of a model, cracking job Scott, nice weathering, not over done.

You should be well chuffed with how it's turned out, I would be!

One thing, any chance of a photo of the cab?

Big 5 mate, no question!!

Merry Christmas to you and Carrie.

Ron

N

noble

Cheers Ron i appreciate the comment and the big 5, as for a cab photo there is one in the initial under construction photos for you dude. and a very merry christmas to you and mrs Ron too, by the way after xmas there will be a Morser Karl Gerat rail gun getting added to the loco...... in case you are interested mate.

scott

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Scott

Fabulous German loco! It's nice to see the BR52 in the camo scheme and nicely done too. Another 5 stars ansd a merry Xmas from me to you and Carrie.

That's going to be a monster train to store once the rail gun's attached!!!

Cheers

Paul

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
\ said:
Cheers Ron i appreciate the comment and the big 5, as for a cab photo there is one in the initial under construction photos for you dude. and a very merry christmas to you and mrs Ron too, by the way after xmas there will be a Morser Karl Gerat rail gun getting added to the loco...... in case you are interested mate.scott
Thanks fella, somehow missed the cab shots, very nice too.

Thanks for the good wishes....Not the slightest bit interested in the rail gun, not 'arf!

Ron

F

Fenlander

Really nice work on this one Scott and I cannot wait to see the whole thing. Good to see another engine done, the diversity of the models on here does inspire people to have a go at just about anything. Really interesting scheme on it to, so easy to go for the plain option, glad you went for the splinter camo.

S

Sky Raider

A beutiful job, very impressive. I mentioned a few weeks ago that i never see Locos being built and here you come along with this remarkable specemin. Very well done.

Andy

N

noble

Gentlemen thank you all for the great comments and the five stars having you folks viewing my stuff really helps me improve upon my exsisting skills, many thanks for your views and support.

scott

T

treyzx10r

Scott what an outstanding job ,that really comes alive. 5star build for sure . Really like the paint work its perfect!

B

Bunkerbarge

Absolute cracker and a very interesting camoflage job into the bargain. What an interesting subject and what a great model of it.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Top marks for that one Scott!

I'm still sorely tempted.

Ian M

P

Paul1978

I am in absolute awe at your piece mate. I must have just spent about 15 mins looking at your pics noticing how symmetrical all the areas of the loco are. The paint job and finish are spot on. That build is something many of us aspire to.

Really enjoyed looking at that.

Paul

N

noble

Thanks agin for the fantastic comments guys most appreciated.

scott

T

tommy1drop

Hi Scott

Sorry i have only just spotted this, amazing detail and that camo job is terrific!

Great job mate.

Tom