Tuned Pipe

H

hosap44

Hi,

I have a kyosho pureten alpha gp2, and i want to buy some performance upgrades for it, at a reasonable price. (including a tuned pipe). Could you tell me where to find these?

thanks,

hosap44

Last edited:
A

adzam

hi hosap, you dont say where you are , but you could try emailing or phoning modelsport. www.modelsport.co.uk . they are very helpful and knowledgable. alternatively keeping a regular eye on ebay might do you good stead.

hop up parts should be readily available as it was quite a popular chassis . you shoulkdn`t have any probs .

cheers Adz..

H

hosap44

cheers adzam and i see your focus is doing well, what car is it? ive seen posted pics and it looks sweet. Ive got a couple of shells, like a astra touring car, tt touring car and porsche race car. Im in Newport, South Wales and i was wondering if there was any racing clubs around.

Cheers,

hosap

A

adzam

hi hosap, the focus is a rex-x 1/8 buggy that i added a thunder tiger focus shell onto.

went quite well, but i`m happier with the m-truck ;) more details of rex can be seen HERE

as for local clubs , well the best way to finds out mate is to look here at the BRCA website BRCA this site will give loads of info and point you towards your nearest club.There are many many classes of racing so i suggest you have a look and see what kind of clubs are near or what kind of racing you fancy :karate1:

BRCA is the official r/c car body for organised clubs and events.

any more info required let me know.

Adz.. :write:

B

Bluewavestudios

Hosap....what engine do you have...GM Models can supply you with a tuned pipe for this car...If it is the GX12 OR GX15 should cost you about £7 tops for the whole lot from here or Alans Models...I have yet to buy the same pipe for the Skyline on my post on here......see Automobiles>Pictures>Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R....it is a Kyosho Chassis under that shell with a brand new GX12 engine.

Regards............Mark.

H

hosap44

ive got a gx12 engine. whats the website for GM models? Thanks to everyone you've all been really helpful!

cheers

hosap