Two Imperial cruisers on patrol

Fernando N

Aviation fan and the Roadrunner, meep meep!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Fernando
Hi everyone,

Made these two as a couple of test subjects for a VJ star fighters colours set and a Ammo starship oilbrusher set.
Both are from Odyssey Slipways 1/10,000 scale and with 11 resin pieces for the Interdictor and 11 resin and pe for the Enforcer, both were quick builds. :smiling4:

After some testing I settled on VJ 71.0296 as the base colour and oilbrushers Starship filth for the wash and White to bring back the light colours of the large panels and highlights.
Engines were Mr. Hobby White and clear Bleu.
Base was an ex 3M tape container, some 1.2mm clear rod and a simple paintjob of black and some yellow, red and white.

Just a bit of fun between the serious projects:smiling::
Fernando

ps. For size the round container has a diameter of 90mm.

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
You're crazy Bro, but they do look good. I like the idea of the tape container and it looks sharp in black. I guess at 1/10,000 scale, the little starship models are -80mm long!!!

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Nice Fernando, of course I have no idea what they are :smiling: but they look well made, painted .and a great display base .

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
That's just so wonderful Fernando! You must have had great fun putting them together. Looking forward to seeing the 1 35 version :smiling5: Will probably have to build it in the car park!!

B

baz

Nice work Fernando,
I to would like to see the 1/35 scale version I like BIG models,

regards Barrie ( the old guy )

Fernando N

Aviation fan and the Roadrunner, meep meep!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Fernando
Allen, John, Ralph, Steve and Barrie thanks for the kind words guys, much appreciated.:thumb2:

Allen, forgot to mention it they are +/- 60mm

Steve and Barrie, maybe when I win the lottery and can have my own estate with ample space for such projects.:rolling:
Looked up the supposed size of these and at 600 meters, it will be 210 meters in 1/35, no car park big enough in the neighbourhood and the government wouldn’t like to see me hijacking a piece of the newly extended highway as an Imperial shipyard.:smiling5::smiling5: