Two on the go..............

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
For the first time ............. I have two kits on the go. I know some of you have several ...........I'm quite enjoying it. But 'er indoors is doing that "frowning thing" about the dining table being a workshop.

Peter

K

Keithmayes

\ said:
For the first time ............. I have two kits on the go. I know some of you have several ...........I'm quite enjoying it. But 'er indoors is doing that "frowning thing" about the dining table being a workshop.
Peter
Well, you could always suggest that if your hobby is getting in her way you would be happy to clear everything away and give her back the dining table and suggest instead you could just pop down to the local most nights and have a few beers with the boys.

Personally I wouldn't dare say that to my wife, she would make me suffer! But you are far braver than me....

Let me know how you get on, I will bring grapes when I visit.

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
\ said:
Well, you could always suggest that if your hobby is getting in her way you would be happy to clear everything away and give her back the dining table and suggest instead you could just pop down to the local most nights and have a few beers with the boys.
Personally I wouldn't dare say that to my wife, she would make me suffer! But you are far braver than me....

Let me know how you get on, I will bring grapes when I visit.
Thing is Keith she knows I don't drink........ So I guess she will just have to live with it......... But, at some point I'll suffer for it. :eek:

Peter

K

Keithmayes

\ said:
Thing is Keith she knows I don't drink........ So I guess she will just have to live with it......... But, at some point I'll suffer for it. :eek:
Peter
Not many things in life are a certainty, but you have got one right there, you're suffer for it alright!