Tworrs Revell 1/32 Westland Lynx MK8 (Peters helicopter GB 2022)

Tworrs

SMF Supporter
First Name
Garry
Here is my just completed contribution to the helicopter GB that Peter kindly arranged.

A very interesting build, which at times stretched my abilities, which I count as a good thing.
The kit itself was pretty good, however I did find the instructions at times differed from the actual parts supplied, and it was interesting figuring it all out. The fit of the parts was for the most part very good, and to be fair any non-fitment was no doubt due to "user error".
I had a really good time building this model, and in the process learned a lot of new skills, both from the members here, and web research.
For only my second build in 50-60 years, I'm pretty happy with the result.

77EB5DBB-ED13-4D92-A1B1-5FD56EA703D9.jpegA97201C5-4C3A-4F3E-B77F-487F4341F4C3.jpegB55015A2-B8A2-4B5C-BAAA-D6A914AA2FEC.jpegBD75337F-031A-4DA8-AC2E-37FB47DB15FF.jpeg

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Garry the committee here at Race Towers were very impressed with the build especially as it is only your second, and have great pleasure in awarding you a .
2020DB.jpg
Congratulations.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Beautiful job garry , it looks fantastic and good to hear you enjoyed it too , so whats next ? Cheers tony

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Garry the committee here at Race Towers were very impressed with the build especially as it is only your second, and have great pleasure in awarding you a .
View attachment 447688
Congratulations.

Indeed a worthy winner of the canine testicular award....

It does beg one question though......where is John getting all these dogs from and what happens to them after they've been neutered...... Is John secretly trying to control the UK's dog population????

Just as observation... ;)

ATB.

Andrew

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Garry
That's a very good result. You should be more than happy especially as it's only your second build in many years.
Jim

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
WOW!! Cracking result there Garry :smiling3:
Well done indeed mate,one to be suitably proud of... Very impressive
Superb stuff,
Andy

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Indeed a worthy winner of the canine testicular award....

It does beg one question though......where is John getting all these dogs from and what happens to them after they've been neutered...... Is John secretly trying to control the UK's dog population????

Just as observation... ;)

ATB.

Andrew
Andrew, unfortunately I can't tell you, Matron has sworn me to secrecy , under the pain of many needles . However no Dogs were hurt during the procedure:relieved:

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Well deserved Doggie's Doo Dahs on this Garry.....I love the "Rotor Droop", did you create that or is that just the way "they hang" :tongue-out3: ;) Rick H.

Tworrs

SMF Supporter
First Name
Garry
Well deserved Doggie's Doo Dahs on this Garry.....I love the "Rotor Droop", did you create that or is that just the way "they hang" :tongue-out3: ;) Rick H.
Thank you so much Rick, fortunately the droop was in-built, probably due to the length of the rotor blades.