Tworrs Westland Lynx Revell 1/32

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Interesting.... Just need to post my thread....

Tworrs

SMF Supporter
First Name
Garry
I've made a tentative start on my build.
Once the decals arrive from Revell, I'll be able to complete and assemble some cockpit elements, but in the interim I am happy to just plod along, and paint a few bits and pieces.
It's actually quite good going this slow, as it gives me the opportunity to play around with mixing paints to get the colours I'm looking for.
Garry
C61C9A68-8AE1-4DC6-BA6D-A7D0FF4E4CD9.jpeg

Last edited:

Tworrs

SMF Supporter
First Name
Garry
OMIGOD.... You`re up and running too eh Garry?!!:fearful:
...... I`m gonna be lagging SO far behind!!
Nice bit of gentle,relaxed progress there BTW:thumb2:,
Andy
Thanks Andy, "running" might be stretching it a bit ;), however the best part of the gentle, relaxed progress, is that I am able to think very carefully, and change things where I can see improvement/s can be made, which appears to be quite often :smiling2:

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Great start garry , like andy im going to get left behind ! I havent even started a thread for mine yet , cheers tony

Tworrs

SMF Supporter
First Name
Garry
Hi Garry
Looks good. Off to a nice neat start. Do you need the decals for the instrument panel?
Jim
Thanks Jim, yes unfortunately Revell left the decals out of the box, however after I contacted them, they have posted the required decals, which will take a while to get all the way to me, so I am having to do the best I can in the meantime.