U-boat Type VII C/41 - Atlantic Ver. (Revell, 1:144)

B

Bunkerbarge

Absolutely beautiful weathering and rust effects. I've seen a huge number of build examples of this model and this is one of the best, fantastic job.

B

Bunkerbarge

I said that when I thought it was the 1/72nd one. Now I know it's 1/144th I'm amazed at how good it looks, even better than most of the 1/72nd examples.

V

Vajled

And I forget to mention that is my FIRTS EVER build of sub...

Second is Type 206A what u have seen already :smiling3:

C

Caledonia

Outstanding work mate, I second Richard's comments. Cheers Derek

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Roman, I have looked at your 206A and this one and they are both beautiful models. You have finished them very well. The rust and weathering are superb....

I have the Revell 1/144 Type VII D Minelayer to build and now I have seen both your excellent submarines, I will have to have a go at my first submarine too!

Ron

V

Vajled

\ said:
Roman, I have looked at your 206A and this one and they are both beautiful models. You have finished them very well. The rust and weathering are superb....I have the Revell 1/144 Type VII D Minelayer to build and now I have seen both your excellent submarines, I will have to have a go at my first submarine too!

Ron
thx Ron,

I think you will enjoy in building subs, great stuff and big range and possibility to made a lot of stuff on them...

I must say loud and clear:

I am a fan of planes, but doing subs I have enjoyed maybe little more than building planes

My next project is this:

I told myself... must do one ship and one armour what I also doing right now :smiling3:

This one:

But with that topics in onother board :smiling3:

And this is my next aircraft model

Cheers all of you

Roman

N

noble

The u boat looks beautiful the paint and weathering are superb well done mate.

scott