Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Nice work Roman. That was quick!

I feel inspired to build my Seehund mini U-boot.

Ian M

V

Vajled

thx Ian :smiling3:

this one is not so mutch weathered and rusted... reason is because is finished only one model of XXI at the same end of WW2 and never was in active duty.

This sub have only one test trip, and after that was all time at the dock like museum.

C

Caledonia

Hi Roman, an absolute stunner again, 5 Star from me. I see what looks like reinforcing bar in one of your photos are you building a Submarine pen? Cheers Derek

V

Vajled

\ said:
Hi Roman, an absolute stunner again, 5 Star from me. I see what looks like reinforcing bar in one of your photos are you building a Submarine pen? Cheers Derek
thx Derek,

I dont understand this about sum pen? (sorry for my english... dont understand everything :sad: )

C

Caledonia

Hi Roman, Just a joke, during WWII the Germans protected their U-Boats, as I am sure you know, by building 'Pens' which were shelters built of heavily reinforced concrete to protect the Submarines from allied bombing. The wire mesh and the concrete walls in you photo reminded me of reinforced concrete construction. Cheers Derek

C

Crankyhorse

I'm currently working on the same model. Mine will not look that good no matter how long I spend on it. I'm having fun though.