"U" class British WWII sub - pictures please

R

roedj

I am new to this forum and I need some help. I shall be building a Darnell design "U" class sub starting in about one month and I could really use some pictures of the prototypes. I've scoured the I-net and found some but I'm hoping someone on this forum has some more tucked away someplace. Any pic will do.

Thanks for your time,

Dan

J

John R Haynes

U class Sub

\ said:
I am new to this forum and I need some help. I shall be building a Darnell design "U" class sub starting in about one month and I could really use some pictures of the prototypes. I've scoured the I-net and found some but I'm hoping someone on this forum has some more tucked away someplace. Any pic will do.Thanks for your time,

Dan
Take a look on my site John R Haynes.com Fine Ship Models , on portfolio section , and see UPHOLDER at 1/72 scale

Last edited:
R

roedj

John,

Thank you very much. Is there a way to download these pictures?

Dan

B

Bluewavestudios

\ said:
John, Thank you very much. Is there a way to download these pictures?

Dan
Hi Dan and welcome to the site, there are quite a few sub enthusiasts here so you are in the right place for help.

As for downloading the pics mentioned above, it is easy, just open the pic you want and then right click on your mouse and select "Save Picture as" and save it to your computer and that is it. You can then browse those pics anytime you like without having to go online .

Regards......Mark.

R

roedj

Mark,

That's what I thought too but I can only "right click" on the thumbnail to save it and not on the enlarged picture. Obviously, I'm missing something here.

Dan