UFO Interceptor (Die-Cast)...

First Name
Andy
Hi all,

I have just finished renovating (not standard colours) an old UFO Interceptor that I bought, it was in a very sad state when I first got it, so thought a touch-up was needed...

Here are the finished photos, with upgraded pilot, original pilots are way too small (sorry forgot to take before photos)...: -

Upgraded Pilot & Seat...

Thank you for looking...

C

CDW

Thats a nice job mate, really clean and more space-age looking than the original green colour. not many people doing this now, used to be all the rage 15-20 years ago.

i used to renovate a few myself, batmobiles mostly ... they look funky in metallic purple :smiling3:

A

andygh

That brings back memories. I had one of these and a Batmobile but my favourite was my Captain Scarlet SPV, I'd love to get hold of one for my Grandson

First Name
Andy
\ said:
Very nice, Andy. Does the missile still fire?Keith
Unfortunately not, although the working's work the small section that hit's the missile isn't there, still trying to source one...

B

Boldman

\ said:
That brings back memories. I had one of these and a Batmobile but my favourite was my Captain Scarlet SPV, I'd love to get hold of one for my Grandson
Check out eBay, there are usually several on sale and you CAN pick up a bargain - I got one at the end of last year for a tenner that was in pretty good condition (at least good enough to play with ;) )