Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Sell and let someone appreciate her

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Hi Tim Yeah might be an option problem is I would not have a clue to values? Cost was around £600 so god knows ? Want the room as I’ve got plans for a large totally scratch built Firefox diorama in the hanger !!! The Firefox will be 1 meter on its own with lights sound etc and a smoke effect etc
Wow, I was really worried there 'cos I thought Tim was referring to 'er indoors - but now I agree - far to much skill to be hidden away!

First Name
Ant
Wow, I was really worried there 'cos I thought Tim was referring to 'er indoors - but now I agree - far to much skill to be hidden away!
Lol airborne01 speaking to you guys has made my mind up !!!! I need to start my Firefox project a 1 meter Firefox in her own hanger with scale lights sound and vibrations and more !!!! It will look like a hanger but with one switch the hanger doors will slide open slowly to reveal the Firefox …. So unfortunately queenie will have to go and to be honest it frightens anybody who visits lol now to sell her needs must but the Firefox is calling !!!!

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
If you are getting rid of her, perhaps a Forbidden Planet shop outlet may be interested? They sell all sorts of film and and Sci Fi ephemera…

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Lol airborne01 speaking to you guys has made my mind up !!!! I need to start my Firefox project a 1 meter Firefox in her own hanger with scale lights sound and vibrations and more !!!! It will look like a hanger but with one switch the hanger doors will slide open slowly to reveal the Firefox …. So unfortunately queenie will have to go and to be honest it frightens anybody who visits lol now to sell her needs must but the Firefox is calling !!!!
HI is this the clint eastwood firefox ?
chris

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI again Ant thanks to Alan bringing up the pics big i have been studying the qeen pics an its fanstastic bit of work on her you have done an in your 4th pic down i now noticed that ripley is nr her with her guns an yet she is not in the other pics well i cant see her anyway if she is there but very well done on making this as i loved both the first an second films brilliant an now your firefox have you a model of firefox ? or will you be scratch building the plane as its made me want to get the dvd of it now if i can i'll have a look on ebay for a cheapy but i'll be following your build so how soon can we exspect this to start an can you please pm me when you do as this forum is so popular its easy to miss something being built an i only have to play catch up at nr the end of the build an this i want to see it at the start CHEERS
ATB to you Ant
chris

First Name
Ant
HI again Ant thanks to Alan bringing up the pics big i have been studying the qeen pics an its fanstastic bit of work on her you have done an in your 4th pic down i now noticed that ripley is nr her with her guns an yet she is not in the other pics well i cant see her anyway if she is there but very well done on making this as i loved both the first an second films brilliant an now your firefox have you a model of firefox ? or will you be scratch building the plane as its made me want to get the dvd of it now if i can i'll have a look on ebay for a cheapy but i'll be following your build so how soon can we exspect this to start an can you please pm me when you do as this forum is so popular its easy to miss something being built an i only have to play catch up at nr the end of the build an this i want to see it at the start CHEERS
ATB to you Ant
chris
Hi Chris yes ripley is a 1/6th scale that my friend had and he wanted some pictures of her in with my queen and in regards to the Firefox will hopefully be starting the build around January time with a completed date around may I recon I’ve worked out the final details and have a model Firefox to work from but yes my Firefox will be a one off in regards to size and hanger etc and will keep you informed sir take care speak to you soon

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Sheeeesshh! I wouldn't want to wake up to find her crawling about on my bedroom floor! I got enough nightmares from the Starship Troopers bug I made some years ago - and he's a friendly one!

That's excellent.

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Sheeeesshh! I wouldn't want to wake up to find her crawling about on my bedroom floor! I got enough nightmares from the Starship Troopers bug I made some years ago - and he's a friendly one!

That's excellent.
Back in the day there were uglier beasties crawling around the bedroom floor (or so I'm told!) :rolling:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Just seen this , first welcome to the mad house Ant and congratulations on such a model. With this in mind the committee have award you the.

2020DB.jpg