USS Skipjack model Free download

G

GEEDUBBYA

Howdy Guys,

Alan Mcgrew has a card model of the USS Skipjack Nuclear submarine availible for free download at: http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=331&folderid=200596&folderview=thumbs&groupid=108729&ck=

The model is really nice when completed, I have built it, but had to give it away to my young nephew.....he loves submarines lol. It comes with a display stand also. The model only takes about 1 1/2 hours to build.

Below is a photo of the cover page (if you cant see the cover page, click here: http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/108/108729/folders/200596/1521152frontpage.jpg)

There are 4 pages of parts and three pages of instructions. Print on standard size "card paper" or on photo paper, cut out and assemble with white glue or superglue.
1521152frontpage.jpg

enjoy! have a good day, Greg aka GW

Last edited:

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Thanks Gregg,keep them coming please.

B

Bunkerbarge

All I have to do now is work out how to get a dive module in it!!!

G

GEEDUBBYA

Howdy Guys,

Well I am glad you like it and I am sure Alan will be pleased also. He worked hard and long on this model since it was being dedicated and when he finally offered it to the membership at www.cardmodels.net as a free download it was accepted with hundreds of people downloading it. So I know he was pleased knowing it went over well there. And since I spoke to him by email, asking him permission to post it here, I know he will again be happy to know it was accepted well.

I tried to upload the zipped file of the model for a direct download link here in the forum, but it told me the file was too large so I just posted the link.

Now, onto other business, I will be speaking to another friend of mine, Eric Truax, the designer of a Regulus I, a Regulus II, and Snark model missiles. I am going to ask his permission to post those models as free downloads for who ever want them too.....heck, I might even post the model of the agm28 Hound Dog Nuclear missile I designed.

Just gimme a few days so I can hear baclk from Eric and I will let ya'll know more.

Right now, I just got back from my second "Epidural steroid injection" (

Anyway, I am feeling quite abit better since the shot, but I am still atleast 12 weeks of physical therapy away from going back to work....provided this shot works, if not, then and 2 more weeks .

Ok, I am outta here,

have a good evening,

Greg aka gw