Valentine, in fond memory of Simon

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Meant to comment on this the other day but only had my phone on me.... Much like now really!! Smilies don't seem to appear when posted from my phone?!
Anyway,BOB,Sir...... What's this with you pretending for years that you were Sug only?! From this build alone it's obvious that you can get a cracking result with any afv you turn your hand to!
That really is awesome mate,a wonderful, realistic representation of a well used,desert vehicle....well done indeed Sir!(Thumbs up and cool shades face!).

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Well it certainly came out the way you hoped Bob. A very dusty finish. Mr T would have been suitably impressed. I really enjoyed watching this model come together. Well done my friend

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Bob, as you can expect the Committee has agreed a fine piece of work like this is a worthy indeed of the Dogs Award.

2020DB.jpg
Congratulations.

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Meant to comment on this the other day but only had my phone on me.... Much like now really!! Smilies don't seem to appear when posted from my phone?!
Anyway,BOB,Sir...... What's this with you pretending for years that you were Sug only?! From this build alone it's obvious that you can get a cracking result with any afv you turn your hand to!
That really is awesome mate,a wonderful, realistic representation of a well used,desert vehicle....well done indeed Sir!(Thumbs up and cool shades face!).
Many thanks Andy
Still Bob the StuG, but thougth i must get out of the comfort zone, at least once lol.really appreciate the kind words, enjoyed the weathering bits, will come in handy for the desert StuG.D!
Well it certainly came out the way you hoped Bob. A very dusty finish. Mr T would have been suitably impressed. I really enjoyed watching this model come together. Well done my friend
Cheers Steve, pleased to be fair and learnt a lot along the way, like working with pigments
Bob, as you can expect the Committee has agreed a fine piece of work like this is a worthy indeed of the Dogs Award.

View attachment 419900
Congratulations.
My god thats 2, god bless the commitee, fine bunch even the Nelson tribute act, sorry matron only joking:tongue-out3: