Value Gear 'Stowage'

X

Xarathustra

Does anyone know of a UK stockist for this stuff. I've found an eBay seller, but suspect I'll end up over-paying for it (as is usually the way ;) )

They do lots of different tents, tarps & that sort of thing in different numbered sets.s-l1600.jpg

Jim F

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi George,
I can firmly recommend fields of glory (on ebay they are FOG) as a UK stockist, my only advise is that most of
value gears sets are vehicle specific and not generic but with some work can be made so, just bear in mind that it's resin which is not good for your lungs. dependent on what you are trying to achieve there are other options.
regards Jim

X

Xarathustra

Thanks guys. I've found 'em. Seems I'm not actually bidding over the odds on the eBay auction...luckily.
I'll get some & see how they work. Nothing ventured etc...just thought they might work being thrown over the rear of my Panzer IV.

I'll do any sanding outside :sick:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
George.
You shouldn't be disappointed, they are superb. Good choice of packs as well. Fog great to deal with .
John.
dobuiss

bazers

SMF Supporter
First Name
barry
Agree I have had a number of different packs.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Have just looked at my post , I hasten to say I have no idea what " dobuiss " other than to do business with .:flushed:
John .