Verlinden 1/5 Kamikaze

• Thread starter Deleted member 6559
  • Start date

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Peter
That is beautiful. Grandad duties certainly are exhausting. Love my little one to bits but she's like the Duracell Bunny :smiling:
Jim

D

Deleted member 6559

Thanks Jim, glad you like him. The Duracell Bunny pretty much describes it - she just never stops.

Steven000

WWII and nuts.
SMF Supporter
First Name
Steven
Amazing work Peter, looks all so soft and smooth :thumb2:

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Late to the party I'm afraid Peter. I must be honest, I'm lost for words. This is immense. It seems the larger bust really shows off your artistic talents to the max. Hope you are well now and I will make sure I am on parade early for the next project

SteveH

SMF Supporter
First Name
Stephen
Morning Peter

Another well finished bust, bigger than usual, but always to such a high standard.

Are you going down to 1:16 or stopping with the 1:10's?

Could it be another recycle?

As for the tracks, I have done the first fret of 108 links and only snapped 3!

Red Dwarf has morphed into the audio book of Kim Harrison's 2nd book, the Good, the Bad and the Undead.

There is a limit to how much Lister you can cope with in a single session, I hit overload after 10 episodes!

I shall complete one side of the tracks and attach them to the running gear today, then I will know how many of the 108 links I actually need for the other side.

Its still very windy but the light seems to be better.

Have a good day choosing a new victim

Regards

Steve H

Richard48

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Nice one Peter.The red sun really pops the colours out nicely mate.Had flu since New years day and only just starting to recover.Must try and sculpt soon if i can summon the mojo gods.
Rich.

D

Deleted member 6559

Steven - Many thanks.

Steve J - Thanks for popping in. The larger scale means there's nowhere to hide, but this was a great bust to paint. Feeling much better after Xmas flu - probably just alergic to the time of year!

Steve H - I've got a 150mm bust, which should help ease me back to 120mm figures. In the meantime, a few more 1/10 and 200mm busts as I'm enjoying them so much. Good luck with the track fitting.

Richard - Glad you like him. Hope you're feeling better.