Verlinden 1 Victorious Celt:1Dead Roman.

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Nice one John, glad you didn't loose your head over it o_O

Lee :smiling3:

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Super work John, very nicely painted. Bit of a gruesome scene!

First Name
Richard
Nice Job!!! John

but I didn't know you worked at a modell painting factory;) this was a quickie or a fast one;)

I like the way the metallic is done, nice details.

Cheers Richi

P

Polux

Nice work!!

Yes! I'm agree with Richi!! A really fast one :eek:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Very nice work John, great build mate.

Si:smiling3:

D

Deleted member 3568

Why arnt you happy with it why, why it's amazing why, just ,,,,,,I don't know why, it's just simply outstandingly great what's wrong with it.

Btw can I just ask what's wrong with it.

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
\ said:
Nice Job!!! Johnbut I didn't know you worked at a modell painting factory;) this was a quickie or a fast one;)

I like the way the metallic is done, nice details.

Cheers Richi
\ said:
Why arnt you happy with it why, why it's amazing why, just ,,,,,,I don't know why, it's just simply outstandingly great what's wrong with it.Btw can I just ask what's wrong with it.
Well if I'm honest I kinda rushed it towards the end as although it was something I wanted to do initially I became bored with it and instead of walking away like i normally do and taking a break or starting something else until my interest returned I just plodded on and finished it so I could call it done.So now I have this little niggle inside me like I didn't give it my full attention so now I feel like I've cheated myself (if you know what I mean) As I now feel I have to return to the bench with it and get the brushes n paints out again and redo the parts i feel I could have done better if I'd taken more time but im sure everyone's been guilty of that in the past at some point.Thats the reason why I'm not 100% happy with it because I didn't give it 100% effort bit like my old school reports used to say lol ;)

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
must say i agree with Ken,to my eye I can not see any think wrong with it, ;)

superb painting ,and the look over all is amazing very well done,real like John, and i dont find it gruesome :cool:

but please say what you dont like with it :oops:

D

Deleted member 3568

I know what you're saying I do that every time and I mean every time. But mine always look like that, I can honestly say hand on heart I see nothing wrong or rushed with that. It is outstandingly greatly great in its awesomely awesomeness, fantastically fantastic in its, , um, , er, goodness.

Seriously though great build mate.