Verlinden 114th Pennsylvania Bust

• Thread starter Deleted member 6559
  • Start date

Fernando N

Aviation fan and the Roadrunner, meep meep!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Fernando
Great result as always Peter and he is in neat company with his comrades :thumb2: :thumb2: .

SteveH

SMF Supporter
First Name
Stephen
Morning Peter

What a grizzly trio, I have a spray if you need ?

Well painted though, and the more colourful side of the Union, not usually seen on the TV!

Another group for the cabinet, more recycling next?

Don't forget the before photos!

I managed the postbox yesterday Hurrah!

Perhaps a turn around the estate today?

Looks like another grey day, you will have to grab the light if any, to start your next project.

Have a good day

Regards

Steve H

D

Deleted member 6559

Hi Steve

Awoke to a glorious pink and orange sunrise, though ''red sky in the morning'' etc. I've got hold of some more Verlindens - ordered Boxing Day and arrived yesterday, which is pretty amazing, and especially so since Historex are supposed to be closed until Monday.

The above are a pretty ugly bunch, but we can't all be beautiful (I have to keep reminding myself).

Katherine is off to New Zealand for six weeks tomorrow, so already feeling a bit bereft. Still. she has to mark her retirement in style. Enjoy the tour of he estate.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Morning Peter.
Love the faces, painted with great care, and your attention to the colours is brill.

Hope Katherine has an enjoyable time . Will you and the dog cope, plenty of walks and painting time no doubt

D

Deleted member 6559

Cheers John. Glad you like the busts.

It will just be me and the dog, my son, and quite a lot of visits from my eldest with the baby. My second daughter is going to NZ for a shorter time to visit a friend there.