Verlinden 200mm Unterscharfuhrer Normandy

• Thread starter Deleted member 6559
  • Start date

SteveH

SMF Supporter
First Name
Stephen
Morning Peter,

Subtle work on the details, it lifts the the overall drabness of the field grey, German uniform.

German Uniform looks very field grey, I'll have to use it on my road figures, as and when I get back to it!

Raining and cooler already, thankfully,

Enjoy the day and have fun with the trousers and possibly equipment too?

Regards

Steve H

D

Deleted member 6559

Hi Chaps.

It' just fell off it's base, the torso rolled onto the paint palette, ruining the work on the tunic, the legs fell off and split in half, and both arms came off at the shoulders leaving ragged scars. Binned in anger and frustration.

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
Hi Chaps.

It' just fell off it's base, the torso rolled onto the paint palette, ruining the work on the tunic, the legs fell off and split in half, and both arms came off at the shoulders leaving ragged scars. Binned in anger and frustration.
Oh Noooooo! :sad: :tired:
bung it in the dettol and save it for another day!

D

Deleted member 6559

No Neal, it's binned. I took a razor saw to it in frustration and chucked it in the bin. After six days work, I don't have the resilience or patience to strip it down and start again. On to something new, and no more b****y James Blunt references hopefully:tongue-out3: !!!!

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
That’s a shame, but sounds like the only way forward. At least you got to take a saw to James Blunt, so that’s a bonus :thumb2:

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Sorry to hear that mate, I think we have all been there, putting hours into a build only to have things go pear shaped.

Reactions: JR

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Oh dear Peter.
Well another painting exercise, all experience, but a shame.