Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
Fantastic job Neil that looks superb.
Thanks Mark
That is brilliant
Cheers Mick
Neil, just caught up to this........Utterly Fantastic!! I know exactly what you mean about Grandchildren and Dinosaurs. My Grandson Everett is just like your Clara.......he can speak volumes about them etc. Glad you made the expedited deadline and that the "Critter" was well received! Top Job on that Sir!! Rick H.
Yes Clara is the same-an absolute expert at 6! Glad you like it Rick
I have to say it was so big but I kind of miss it being in the way in the man-cave :tears-of-joy:

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
Wow outstanding work Neil,
looks as she love,s it,you have very good talents ,in a lot of area,s he has turned out great,
what did you use to slice him up as you did,maybe your someone who will be able to help me out for somethings time to time,as im a nood lol, ;)
That's very kind ,Monica ,thank you.
I use a software I have for work called Magics. It's the professional standard software and very expensive, but it's all I know so I don't know what I will do when I retire. I believe you might be able to do it in Blender, which is free, but I have never tried.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Firstly I have to say breakfast did not take this long as I had said earlier about awarding the Dogs.

2020DB.jpg

Well deserved Neil, asp as the unveiling was brought fwd . Congratulations, though I have to report a mass panic in the committee room when this was shown.

1624725584590.png

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Neil that is superb . A most impressive and frighteningly realistic looking T rex , im sure clara loves it . Great work on the paint job , youve got some skill with those aerosols , maybe we just discovered Banksy’s true identity !!

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
That's very kind ,Monica ,thank you.
I use a software I have for work called Magics. It's the professional standard software and very expensive, but it's all I know so I don't know what I will do when I retire. I believe you might be able to do it in Blender, which is free, but I have never tried.
thank you Neil,i have not herd of that one as i real have not looked into that side of 3d printing slices,i had herd of the one for windows,but not sure
it would work on win7 as i think was for win8 upwards,and like with cura I dont think it had a build in one and at the,moment trying to learn how to
use chitubox for the ld-oo2h has come to bit of a stand still,

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
thank you Neil,i have not herd of that one as i real have not looked into that side of 3d printing slices,i had herd of the one for windows,but not sure
it would work on win7 as i think was for win8 upwards,and like with cura I dont think it had a build in one and at the,moment trying to learn how to
use chitubox for the ld-oo2h has come to bit of a stand still,
Good luck with Chitubox- I might have to ask you for advice on it when I retire and I can't use the work software!

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
Neil,
That is outstanding mate a truly great result.
Very kind Paul ,thanks alot
Neil that is superb . A most impressive and frighteningly realistic looking T rex , im sure clara loves it . Great work on the paint job , youve got some skill with those aerosols , maybe we just discovered Banksy’s true identity !!
Thanks Tony but the painting really was as much luck as judgement!
Fantastic work Neil, and to say it was a rush job at the end, makes it even more impressive.
cheers Ian, sometimes it's better not to be able to overthink things!

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
I have been absent from the forums for a while due to oh so many other commitments so have only just seen this and all I can say is "WOW"
Great work.
Cheers Dwayne.
I'm rather chuffed with it as I took it to an interview for a job in prop-making, as it was the only thing I have made that isn't in miniature, but now I have a new job!
....hence my absence from the build-posting side of the forum for the time being.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Well that came out well Neil. Unbelievable imagination and craftmanship. You certainly made her day. Lovely to see and one to be proud of. Great work my friend

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Cheers Dwayne.
I'm rather chuffed with it as I took it to an interview for a job in prop-making, as it was the only thing I have made that isn't in miniature, but now I have a new job!
....hence my absence from the build-posting side of the forum for the time being.
Great stuff and well deserved Neil. You certainly have the skills for it.