Vietnam diorama

First Name
Adrian
Hi all, Just hoping for a little advice.

I'm currently working on a club group build and need to get some foilage.

I cant say too much about the model as other members are part of the same club and I am keeping the model a closely guarded secret, surfice it to say I think I need some grass, maybe a few trees and anything else you may think I need, so wheres the best place to get the items I need?

Thanks Adrian

P.S

I know it s a open book without telling you too much, lol

P

Polux

The best items (for me) are:

Verlinden and Eduard

Here you have some pics.

VER-2729 Vegetacin para jungla

EDU-36210 Hojas de palmera cocotera (Set en color)

Hope it help you

Polux

X

xlalan

Hi adrian

Have you tried Hobbycraft at Bently Bridge i think they do a diarama range have a quick look

Cheers xlalan

R

roconnell

\ said:
Hi all, Just hoping for a little advice. I'm currently working on a club group build and need to get some foilage.

I cant say too much about the model as other members are part of the same club and I am keeping the model a closely guarded secret, surfice it to say I think I need some grass, maybe a few trees and anything else you may think I need, so wheres the best place to get the items I need?

Thanks Adrian

P.S

I know it s a open book without telling you too much, lol
LOL....no threat from me mate as mine is still in the box and probably will be until 2013, as you know I'm still finishing my June GB contribution! Out of interest who else is on here? :emo6:

First Name
Adrian
\ said:
Hi adrian Have you tried Hobbycraft at Bently Bridge i think they do a diarama range have a quick look

Cheers xlalan
Yeah been in there, its ok for the plaster of paris and basic grass stuff but I know there has to be lots more out there :smiling3:

First Name
Adrian
\ said:
The best items (for me) are:Verlinden and Eduard

Here you have some pics.

VER-2729 Vegetacin para jungla

EDU-36210 Hojas de palmera cocotera (Set en color)

Hope it help you

Polux
Thats awesome, just the kinda thing to help hide my rubbish figure painting skills :smiling3: Right off to order a few acres worth :smiling3:

R

roconnell

\ said:
I'm not sure, but I want to keep it a surprise :smiling3: , I know xlalan is :smiling3: as of about a day , lol
Would this be Alan by any chance? Like the name Alan if so....wish i could have come up with something better at the time when registering...would really like to change it to ''Dunno Wasn't There'' John if this is possible would really appreciate it as its become somewhat something of a joke amongst those who know me!

Cheers

Rich

C

CDW

For trees, natural twigs with twisted wire branches look the part when they have a little foliage added.

A lot of the cheap fishtank plants can be cut up and repainted/retextured to look like bushes/shrubs

Standard garden twine can be unravelled and used as grass, either in long tufts or cut up fine to use as scatter.

I don't like hi-jacking threads but if you look at my "Tankbusters" and "modern armour" group-builds, and my MASH diorama thread you can see what they look like when in situ.

Might give you some ideas to expand on.