vms enamel thinners

W

windymiller

Let me rephrase the question then, I would be grateful for any comments from people that have used vms (typo in title) enamel thinners in the past

Last edited by a moderator:

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
I'm a big fan of VMS products, Chris who own's it is very clued up when it comes to making his products, I can't answer your question as I've never used it, I don't use enamels, but if it's like any of his other products then it will work fine.

W

windymiller

i did say id ordered it and that you guys sell it but one didnt imply that i had bought it from you guys !!! as a one off purchase its cheaper via flea bay as no postage

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
i did say id ordered it and that you guys sell it but one didnt imply that i had bought it from you guys !!! as a one off purchase its cheaper via flea bay as no postage

Sorry that’s not how it reads, I didn’t want you to be expecting something that hasn’t been ordered, VMS does sell it on eBay, it’s a much longer delivery time, but if you’re in no rush then that’s fine.

W

windymiller

no worries txt can be and is very two dimmensional, trust me ive got into so much trouble over the years on hidden meanings of e mails / txts :flushed: i started ordering via e models but quickly reverted to you guys and will on the main continue as the service, price and ease of use of your website is in my opinion far superior, just on this occasion i only wanted one item and do like the suprise of an unexpected package in a week or so's time !!! :smiling4:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
I'm another that's uses VMS, first order was direct but now John sells I go "home"