Vosper Perkasa MTB

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gandalph12

Hello to the forum this is my first post. I am trying to find some detailed plans of the Vosper thorneycroft perkasa MTB . I have purchased one some weeks agio and it has been butchered by its previous owner. I want to resore her to glory but need some detailed info..

:regards:

I

IainM

Hi Gandalph,

Welcome to the fold!!

I too would be interested in detailed plans for a Perkasa, but all I have come up with so far is the plan drawn by Kan Hards of the Brave Class - the pre-cursor to the Perkasa. This is not so detailed, but gives good, general layouts. I got this from Nexus Plans Service.

I have some photos (probably still in the site archives).

If I come up with anything else, I'll let you know.

S

sharpshooter

Hi All.

Built a Perkasa MTB a few years ago and have plans and photos that came with the kit, superstructure detail is not that good but was able to work from the photos. Here are the plans that i have reduced and some photos that might be of some use.

S

subman

Try looking at this web site:-http://www.kevbad.com/index.htm

for pics of a reasonable KD Perkasa

H

hackes_pb

Hello!

Is there anywhere sombody who knows something about the boats of the danish navy (soloven-Class)?

K

kspriss

hi there.

i know a little about them..what sort of thing do you want to know?

steve

B

Bunkerbarge

Hi guys and a warm welcome to all you new members. Nice to see so many newcomers already getting together and sharing some information.

Make the most of your time here and, as always, feel free to ask.

N

nick_uglow

Hi to everyone Ive just joined this site. I have a Vosper Perkasa that I purchased years ago, I built it & was ready for her maiden voyage, however I was on crutches at the time & then yes you guessed it triped ar** over apex & flattened it here ended her baptism. Now many years on I feel I want to resirect her, but Im in need of some help. I have the hull & that is it. Any design tips ? what type of motor etc? Thanks again please help Cheers

U

ukboats

Hi all, there is a bucket load of information on wwwPerkasa.co.uk including the Danish navy boat. Regards ukboats

L

LeaderAkela

Hi first go at this hope it works. tring to rebuild perkasa, given hull with no plans, was IC powered but will be electric now. the pictures of deck lay out useful thanks. If any body got more of the details to build cabins ect would be greatfull thanks

T

tom p

I have a set of 1:24 scale plans of Perkasa. if you send me a mail i can send you a copy for a small cost. the drawings are of the orgional boat and are drawn by Vosper themselves. Regards Tom

K

Kai

If poss could I get a copy of those plans as well please my emial is (in phonetics to stop bots( Romeo foxtrot romeo (numbers)one seven nine at yahoo.co.uk.

Please let me know the costs involved if you would

A

Archwaydesignservices

I have a set of 1:24 scale plans of Perkasa. if you send me a mail i can send you a copy for a small cost. the drawings are of the orgional boat and are drawn by Vosper themselves. Regards Tom
Hi Tom, do you still have these plans and can they be emailed?
Thanks
Mark

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
This post has been dead for over ten years Dont expect a reply any time soon Mark. Try the perkasa web site.

Status
Not open for further replies.