W900 WRECKER (revell)

J

John Huggins

Sorry Dave it was an old can of auto spray i had left over & thought i would have enough to complete the build but alas no so i had to change the color.

John

J

John Huggins

Still working on this one, but there's light at the end of the tunnel.

P1100623.JPG

John

J

John Huggins

Ok engine rad pip's sorted & fuel tank on, shouldn't be long now, then get ready for the GB build.
P1100632.JPG P1100633.JPG

John

J

John Huggins

Ok engine bay finished, next is the heard part trying to match up the bonnet.

P1100640.JPG

John

J

John Huggins

Took the best part of two days to get this bonnet to fit & it's still not quite right but it will have to do.
P1100641.JPG P1100642.JPG

John

J

John Huggins

Darn carpet muncher been at it again, just spent the last 2 hour's knocking up a new hook out of styrene sheet for the winch.
Now i can finally finish this build.
P1100644.JPG

John

S

Stevekir

If i were you Daniel i would go for the Italeri kit's as they are a much better fit & have a lot more detail in them.

John
I am presently building the 1/24 Italeri 2800 Cattleman. It is going together well. Parts fit well with one exception (the sun visor over the cab windscreen). The instructions are good. In particular, I have been able to rely on the instructions' order of assembly without finding later that a part cannot be fitted because another later one obstructs it. It comes with a lot of detailed parts including those to be added to various surfaces (eg., wing mirrors, lights, horns, exhausts etc.) and this takes time, a steady hand and lots of patience. It is making an impressive model.