Waiting for some 4BO

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Wow Joe!!! What a great story unfolding in your dio. Lots of things happening and so much to see Sir!!! Top work all around. I hope all is well with you in Uptown Ohio. So what's up next my friend???

Prost
Allen

Strenko J

Faithful rabble apprentice
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Paul(s) thank you both..John,,,thanks for the dogs award..Rick, Mark, Mick..thank you..Mr DW..thanks…yes a lot going on in this little scene. Took along time but finally found some time to finish..well I am just not sure what is going to be up next..the stash of kits is plentiful so I am going to ponder a bit before taking on the next one.. cheers everyone and keep up the great modeling

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Hey Joe.....that white ball thing....would that be what folks up here in Montana call "cow pasture pool"?? just curious ;) The dio. is the bomb in color or black and white!! Lovely little details that make it "pop". Also, the "gardening" is just right for the camo these guys are sporting.......Tip 'O the Hat to you!:thumb2:
Rick in the UK we call them cow pats or flat caps.... Got drunk one night and had to cross a cow field - cap fell off and tried on 10 before i go the right one.....

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Joe,
I like it, excellent, and the black and white pics do it a great service - well done.
Mike.