WANTED-1/125 OR 1/144 SCALE TYPE VII U-BOAT KIT.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Hi guys, if you have one of these knocking around, cheapish and can post in UK, let me know.

Ta much.

prichrd1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Not got that one - but have the XXI in 1:144 scale, with interior!!!! :rolling:
Started it but gave up - 'cos its so small & fiddly,

Paul.
:smiling:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Not got that one - but have the XXI in 1:144 scale, with interior!!!! :rolling:
Started it but gave up - 'cos its so small & fiddly,

Paul.
:smiling:
Thanks Paul, already done a type XXI and it is small.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
According to my stash spreadsheet, I've got the Revell 1/125 U 47 with the cutout showing the interior which is a type VIIb. It's complete and unstarted. Would that be any good to you Si? If so, let me know and I'll go see if I can dig it out. Price would be around £15.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Si,
not got that in 1/144 (1/350, yes ) - there are a few on ebay, and here https://www.kingkit.co.uk/product/revell-ships-1-144-05100-u-boat-type-viic-41-atlantic - seems to be one of those models that you don't find at a discount! ( might be why I haven't got one in the stash ! :tongue-out3:)
Dave
ps does it have to be a VII?
Ta Dave, yep, had a look on Fleabay and, as you point out, they be thin pickins and pricey. Yep, after that type, type XXI etc are too small for me. I want to do another sunken one.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
According to my stash spreadsheet, I've got the Revell 1/125 U 47 with the cutout showing the interior which is a type VIIb. It's complete and unstarted. Would that be any good to you Si? If so, let me know and I'll go see if I can dig it out. Price would be around £15.
Cheers Dave, will keep it in mind, had a go with one of these before and it sort of worked. Thanks though for taking a look for me, appreciate it.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.