Wargaming figures - For Simon

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Due to technical problems some photo's I've taken for the GB are missing so will need to be re done at a slightly more advanced stage of one figure. I've included these sprue shots for another three that are currently sat waiting for me to get cracking. There are two space marines that will join my slowly growing Ultramarine chapter and something totally new to me a Necron warrior, this just might be a nice quick one as they are basically silver :smiling:
I'd also like to wish everyone else a successful GB as this one is particularly special to us.

nec.jpg

sm1.jpg

sm2.jpg

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Couldn't locate the missing pics so have to make do with slightly advanced pics of my first figure. Had a few hours to myself over the last couple of days so made some progress. Held up with the base as I'm waiting for some bits to arrive. These pics also show a bit of touching up required and some final detail work.
sm3.jpg

sm4.jpg

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Excellent choice Mick,

Are these 28mm critters too? In your opening pics I only saw that they were for 3 yrs and up or was that 3 in a box.....These are gonna be great!!!

Hope you are doing well Sir. A nice start too! Now, like you said, keep crackin' on..........

Prost
Allen

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Hi Allen, they are a variety of sizes depending on model type but are larger than the 28mm. Standard figures such as the Necron warrior come as boxed sets, the Space Marines are individual character figures. Definitely not for 3 year olds :tongue-out3: their standard troops come as sets. A lot more expensive now then when I was a serious gamer. Don't know how kids afford to keep collecting.

D

Deleted member 7237

Hi Mick very nice clean work.
I don't know if you would be interested in these or not, just for spares if nothing else.
They are built but the basis are not glued on, free of course just PM me if you're interested.
IMG_20201104_090619794_HDR.jpgIMG_20201104_090538931_HDR.jpgIMG_20201104_090601314_HDR.jpg
Pete.

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick