Warhawk Air Museum

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Mick, Glad you liked the 104....if I had known there was this much interest I would have tried to get several shots of it. The birds were pretty close together and tend to challenge anyone trying to get decet pics of the whole aircraft. Alright Tony....I'm pleased you enjoyed the pix. :thumb2: Rick H.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
AN HI Rick yes great pics of them planes an yes cheers for shareing with us an that plane with the tv set near it was a F86 saber an thats the plane like i spent wks building from a keil craft kit an fitted it with a jetex motor an struck a flame with my ciggy lighter an the dope bein highly inflamable went up with a woof an i was left holding the jetex motor boy was i surprised an on the ground you could see the outline of the plane in ash lol
chris

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Chris.....sounds like you have been under apprenticeship to Mr. Race at "Pyro Towers"! Did you loose your eyebrows in that little mishap or just scare the CR*P out of yourself?:tongue-out3::tongue-out2::tongue-out:;):thumb2:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Chris.....sounds like you have been under apprenticeship to Mr. Race at "Pyro Towers"! Did you loose your eyebrows in that little mishap or just scare the CR*P out of yourself?:tongue-out3::tongue-out2::tongue-out:;):thumb2:

HI Rick yea you would think mr J/R had given me some pointers at how to set fire to it lol an no it dint scare me but i was just shocked an dissapointed at all that work id done building that plane in the first place but i went straight indoors an began work on building a 8ft or so XB70 FREEFLIGHT plane with the six bigger jetex motors in an i got a pic of me holding it as it flew great untill it wraped itself around a tree or a concreate fence post cant remenber which but by gum talk about loads of white smoke only wish i had a video camera in those days but its over 50 yrs ago but what fun days they were an excitment to behold
chris