Warship and Naval Weapons plans

L

lamkeel

I have been producing detailed warship and weapons plans for over 30 years. They are redrawn from original material. I am trying to find drawings of WW II Searchlights. Any ideas of Archives, Museums etc, that might hold such an animal?

Have many modellers used my drawings? Your thoughts please.

D

duncan

Your plans ,are they published in magazines or advertised ? Can you post a sample? Re info on searchlights..try Dave Wooley of Model Boats Magazine.

Last edited:
U

Uncivil Serpent

Certainly been using several of your plans John, especially those of the corvettes. :bravo:

I know you know the place well, but can't the Explosion's museum in Gosport help you in your search?

Best regards for the future by the way.

Chris

I have been producing detailed warship and weapons plans for over 30 years. They are redrawn from original material. I am trying to find drawings of WW II Searchlights. Any ideas of Archives, Museums etc, that might hold such an animal?Have many modellers used my drawings? Your thoughts please.

A

Andy Selman

I have been producing detailed warship and weapons plans for over 30 years. They are redrawn from original material. I am trying to find drawings of WW II Searchlights. Any ideas of Archives, Museums etc, that might hold such an animal?Have many modellers used my drawings? Your thoughts please.
Francis Searchlight data books or maintenance and parts lists usually have some. I have got some parts in my archive, but I think mainly for special bolts etc.

Best regards

Andy