We Love Our Halftracks

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Always.....ALWAYS replenish in the Fall. I know it is not convenient sometimes but sure saves a lot of heart ache down the road. I get a kick out of some folks around here, They goof off all summer and wait till the last minute to get their wood in. I have seen loads of cut & split going down the highway with snow flying. Not good.......to each his own ;)
Absolutely.
Since then we have added an additional tank to each house and always top them off in early fall when prices are low.
Speaking of the "ant and the grasshopper" fable, some folks never learn and always get caught with their knickers in a twist.
I'm talking about "full timers" who should know better and always expect us to just drop everything and tend to them
lickety split! The sad part is we usually do...customer's always right you know :rolling:

Jim.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
I'm pretty lucky actually....I only worry about losing electricity. I have often thought about a generator but have managed for the past 16 years without one so......if we ever lose the grid like folks in Texas it might be a serious problem........... :thinking:
Rick H.

Reactions: JR