Weald foundation

Bobthestug

Stuck in a Stug universe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Evening all

Always been very jealous of the Wealds fantastic Stug G, now to get at the mountain of photos and info you have to join £48

Has anybody joined or can give me info if its worthwhile joining to get my sticky mits on the info???
Ta Bob

Bobthestug

Stuck in a Stug universe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Thats what i thought John but i am after detailed photos, especially of the interior. Despite only having a few books theres not much about the interiors

John Race

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
I paid nearly that Bob for Tyagatshi the Tankograd Book on Russian tracked Tractors.
Think If your as keen as you are on the StuG, then, oh just seen your post .
Well I had loads of photos that had never been published before, but if they haven'y got any interiors I wouldn't bother.

Bobthestug

Stuck in a Stug universe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Thanks John, might contact to what they have, theres a lot by the looks

Pete Low

SMF Supporter
First Name
Peter
Hi Bob have you got this book there's quite a few pictures of the interior you probably have.
IMG_20190910_201042821_HDR.jpg
Pete.

Bobthestug

Stuck in a Stug universe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Evening Pete, delighted to hear from you, makes my day!!

Yes got it thanks, the interior is not covered in great detail in most books even the superb history files 2 vols, i have emailed them to see what they have as i now want to study the interior, changes etc over the years (sad i know). The Spielberger book has some good photos and translating the German text, might be handy for the chaps on the GB.

Take care Pete

Jakko

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
The Spielberger book has some good photos and translating the German text, might be handy for the chaps on the GB.
If the German language is the problem, there is also an English translation of it.

1001004005535855.jpg

Of course, if you already have the German-language edition, then you’d be buying double.

Bobthestug

Stuck in a Stug universe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Hi Jakko

I have english book but some photos, drawings have German text or descriptions.

Jakko

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Ah, on the photos themselves, you mean? If you need a hand, give me a shout :smiling3: I’ve got the German edition of the above book.