what about ALPHA FLIGHT pacific coast CANT 1007 Z AIRONE?

A

actelios

Hi guys,

sorry byt recently i had the occasion to handle a cant 1007 night bomber from pacific coast alpha flight USA, i wondered of how beautiful is this kit and rich of details / parts.

Do you know perhaps something about the producer? I cannot figure out if still it is in the job or run out of money .

thanks !

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
There's a build by Jean Barby here.

http://hsfeatures.com/features04/cantz1007jb_1.htm

I don't know who is behind Alpha Flight but Pacific Coast Models (PCM) has the Cant Z.506 on their web site which would indicate that they are still in business. It might be worth addressing your question to PCM, if you can get in touch with them. I've had no joy contacting them in the past.

Cheers

Steve

A

actelios

thank steve, the kit is amazing indeed, i had the occasion.. only to handle with ...but not to own it :smiling3: )

PCM is a company from USA and i heard that alpha flight could be an Italian small company producing the kit in exclusive for PCM.

I have explored the PCM website but it was not clear to me if they are producer .. or re-seller of other model kits producers.

anyway, maybe before or later i will address the question straight to them ,

cheers !

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
The PCM branded kits are put together and sold by that company.

I'm not privy to their operating procedures but the PCM kits I've built usually have the injected plastic parts from Sword, photo-etch from Eduard, decals I think from Cartograf and the resin by themselves, though who actually casts it I don't know.

They are a producer of kits, though they don't manufacture all the parts themselves.

Though PCM is US based all their other suppliers are here in Europe! Sword and Eduard in the Czech Republic and Cartograf in Italy.

Cheers

Steve