What Do You Make of This??

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Does it come with Lemmy's mutton chops and facial growths?

I like Motorhead but this does seem a rather strange incarnation...but, if it sells, it sells.

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Always fond of their speed metal licks. Never paid much attention to lyrics as often transported by the music/environment. OZZIE & Kieth STILL LIVE, amazing, there's hope for us all. There is a group of Japanese girls that remind me of that period. Very excellent musicianship. PaulE

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Saw them on the “Ace of spades” tour. Bomber was the high watermark of the band to be honest.....after this everything went downhill, great cover of “God save the Queen” though.....and this was excellent.....
7DA1A691-F235-4107-A25C-1B86775B5975.jpeg
I think they got a tad too serious after this....

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Never into Heavy Metal - I was into prog rock - Lemmy was lead singer for Hawkwind - who I did like, then he left to form Motorhead - and dropped off my radar!
Dave

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
The eponymous song “Motörhead” was a Hawkwind song...on the album “warrior on the edge of time”.....still got my vinyl copy that opens out into a shield...
You missed something with Motörhead Dave, the early stuff was closer to Hawkwind than metal......mind you, the gigs were pure insanity. At the “Spades” tour a mate of mine passed out, so we carried him to the back of the flat floor hall, leaned him against the wall, and dived back into the mayhem....great days....