What my Wife did.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Ralph every time I look at your wifes pic im amazed to me its nr 3D an the colours WOW an its gives me a feeling of peace an calmness just to look at it is it ok for me to download an print off to show others ? if your good lady doen't mind of course ? an my wife jen would like to know if it comes in a kit form with the pic frame as well ? an where she can buy one ?

CHRIS

Last edited:
Reactions: SWR

SWR

SMF Supporter
First Name
Ralph
Ralph every time I look at your wifes pic im amazed to me its nr 3D an the colours WOW an its gives me a feeling of peace an calmness just to look at it is it ok for me to download an print off to show others ? if your good lady doen't mind of course ? an my wife jen would like to know if it comes in a kit form with the pic frame as well ? an where she can buy one ?

CHRIS
Hi Chris.
Paula was out last night and is not back from town this morning.
I will ask her to write a small piece about it sometime today.

MikeC

SMF Supporter
First Name
Michael
Hi Ralph,
Fantastic piece of work, looks like you have some competition there :thumb2:Cheers, Mike.

SWR

SMF Supporter
First Name
Ralph

CHRIS
Hi Chris.
This is from Paula.

Thank you very much for your kind comments and yes it is ok to share the picture.
The picture comes as a kit with all the beads and pen but does not include the frame.The bigger the picture the more detail you get.The cat picture is 20cm by20cm using round beads and is only partially covered.I bought the kit from ebay for around £3 just to see what it was like.
The Geisha is 50cm by 60cm and is fully covered with square beads.I bought this kit from edisons gifts.com.
The photos of the grid reference is my next project and this was from diamond paintings.co.uk.

I hope your wife finds something she likes as both companies have a great selection and I look forward to seeing her finished picture.
IMG_20190515_111052.jpgIMG_20190515_111037.jpgIMG_20190515_110823.jpgIMG_20190515_110649.jpg

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Paula many thanks for the info an I will show our friends your wonderfull pic an I will tell my wife jen when she wakes up as she is asleep at the moment as she has got cancer an I'll have a look at e bay for her as she is intrested in purchasing one again many thanks for showin us this you are a very talented lady
chris

SWR

SMF Supporter
First Name
Ralph
HI Paula many thanks for the info an I will show our friends your wonderfull pic an I will tell my wife jen when she wakes up as she is asleep at the moment as she has got cancer an I'll have a look at e bay for her as she is intrested in purchasing one again many thanks for showin us this you are a very talented lady
chris
Hi Chris.
No problem.Sorry to hear about Jen I hope she overcomes it.
All the best
Ralph.

Pete Low

"The Toon Technician"
SMF Supporter
First Name
Peter
Hi Ralph that is a stunning piece of work, one clever lady :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2:.

Pete.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hi Chris.
No problem.Sorry to hear about Jen I hope she overcomes it.
All the best
Ralph.
Thanks Ralph I hope she does an I think it will cheer her up to have a go at one of these bead pics I think
chris

Ian M

GB Mod
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
That is very nice! I hate to think how many of those beads I would have lost trying to put in place!

Laurie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Laurie
Fascinating Ralph. Your wife's name ?

A lot of patience & a lot of talent. Is this an art form pursued by
a group of talented people ?

Laurie

SWR

SMF Supporter
First Name
Ralph
Fascinating Ralph. Your wife's name ?

A lot of patience & a lot of talent. Is this an art form pursued by
a group of talented people ?

Laurie
My wife is Paula.
I guess a fair few people will do this sort of thing.

Bobthestug

Stuck in a Stug universe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Cracking work, looks fantastic!!
Carpet monster eat any lol

Laurie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Laurie
Well done Paula a very artistic piece of work..
Laurie